Wednesday, February 2, 2011

OMIGOODNESS

Well!  Imagine my surprise when I looked at my blog this evening and found some *ahem* rather questionable ads floating around my page!  YIKES!  I am sorry if any of these ads were offensive to anyone, I think I have fixed the problem, now for it to kick in. 

I had decided to give adsense a try.  I'm not ready to write it off yet, because I want to give it a fair try, but I WILL NOT have objectionable/questionable ads running.  I had no idea they were.  If it is not easily fixed (I think I've done it) the adsense will go away.

Again, I apologize and I hope that you will not have any surprises when you check in :/. I wish someone had told me!!!

1 comment:

Barb Schoeneberger said...

Hi Lily,

I had Adsense at my blog but got few clicks - probably because of a small number of readers - and grew more and more uncomfortable with the ads that showed up there. I took it down because I concluded it was not God's will that I should have them. You may come to a different conclusion with your blog, though. Just thought I'd mention my experience.